TMC Spotlight on Singer/Songwriter Jamie Chura

TMC'S newly launched Ultimate Exposure is so excited to spotlight it's first featured artist: Jamie Chura.

What's this Chura guy all about? Here's the story from Jamie himself...

I was born in Sydney, Australia. My family moved to America when I was 5 years old. We moved around a little bit before finally settling in Homewood, IL. - a south suburb of Chicago.

I attended Roosevelt University in downtown Chicago, earning a B.F.A. (Bachelor of Fine Arts) in Musical Theatre. I also spent much of my time at Roosevelt writing music and performing my songs at every possible opportunity - thank you HCC Lobby!


Now Jamie and his wife, Kelley reside in Los Angeles.  Kelley is acting and Jamie is performing-believe me, they are quite the talented couple and charming if I do say so myself.  Jamie is currently recording and will be releasing a new album in the near future.  Everyone here at TMC cannot wait to hear the new tracks...check out the following tracks for a taste of his music and you'll know why.  Trust us, everyone can relate to his words.

Finally
Weigh You Down
Who Are You Now
How Does It Feel

You can hear these tracks featured in Ultimate Exposure on the TMC Website (http://www.transitionmusic.com/)
For more info on Jamie visit http://www.churamusic.com/


BECOME A FAN OF TMC ON FACEBOOK
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

As usual, keep sending us your music at submissions@transitionmusic.com
We want to hear it!

Popular posts from this blog

MISSILE TO THE MOON In Color / Layton Film Productions Inc. - 1958

UN OMBRA NELL'OMBRA - "Ring Of Darkness" - "SATAN'S WIFE" (1979)

ABBOTT AND COSTELLO GO TO MARS - Mancini/Rosen/Stein/Skinner/Tansman - "Rocket and Roll" (1953)